Kill A Kit Video- Scraptastic April 2014

It's Friday here, the wind is blowing, the sun is hiding, the rain is coming, and my Scraptastic May kit arrived a few days ago! I've killed the April kit a while back already, so was really looking forward to receive some new goodies to play with. It's also possible I got another box full of scrappy goodness... I have way too much stuff, and I really have to use them!! So I already posted a few days ago all the layouts I made with the April kit, and I also made a video showing them, and what I have left from the kit-


I have some new videos and layouts coming in the next few days, it's always a tough call, deciding what to do, scrap or edit some videos, but I tend to choose scrapbooking when I'm in a creative mood, I can edit also without some mojo:)
For now here's a sneak peak at some layouts I just completed-




Have a great scrappy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts