12*12 Pages Using the Sunshine Project Life Kit+Videos

I've been neglecting my blog, in favor of newer things for me, making process videos on YouTube. I got the courage to start making my own videos after being a member on the Nicolejones911 Facebook group, and seeing how much people enjoy them (I know I do! Watching other people's videos, that is). I was worried about extra costs, but the only thing I had to buy was a tripod, which I wanted to get anyway. I'm using a Fujifilm point and shoot camera, it's a waterproof one I got my husband for his birthday 4 years ago. While the quality of the videos is not that great, it's satisfactory to me and my standards at the moment. In the future I'd love to buy an HD camera, but I wanted to see how I liked making videos before making such a huge investment. I might also just wait for my birthday (only in November...) and get a new DSLR (I'm drooling over the D5300 and the D7100, both are also excellent for video making, I believe). I've had my Nikon D50 since 2006, and I think it might be a good time to upgrade. But the responses I've received have been awesome, so very kind, I thank everyone that subscribed, that comment and give me such great feedback. I rarely comment on videos, but I'll have to start doing that more, cause I now understand how fun and rewarding it is for the video maker. So I do apologize for not being as active on the blog. I know there are a lot of people out there that prefer blogs and photos to videos, but I have to admit that at the moment I'm enjoying making the videos a little more than writing blog posts. It's so much easier to talk about my process and products than to write it down.
I did want to keep the blog updated though, so here are a few of my latest pages, and the videos. If there are any questions about products used (if I didn't mention it on video, or if you don't like videos but want to know what I used), please leave a comment and I'll be happy to reply.
I'll start with two layouts I made using lots of  cards from the Sunshine Project Life kit. For the first one I used some circle dies and the two heart dies that come with the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer die set to create this layout-





Here's the process video-


And then I had all those leftover, which I had to put to good use-


Those Amy Tan rub ons from the Cut&Paste collection were just perfect for this page-





And the video-


I'll be back later this week with more layouts and videos.
Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts