Scrapbooking 12*12 using (almost only) 6*6 papers


I love the latest collections from Amy Tan and Dear Lizzy, Yes Please and Lucky Charm (who doesn't, right?).  So I bought the 6*6 pads, and a few of the 12*12. The first layout I scraplifted from Shimelle Laine, I'm sorry that I don't remember exactly in which video it was (just watch them all!).
The first one is actually made from the Glitz Uncharted Waters 6*6 paper pad. Very simple idea, just choose 4 papers you like, preferably one with a multi colored pattern, and 3 more that read like a sold (that means have a small repeating pattern with different shades of the same color). Add a bit washi tape, and that cute die cut also from Glitz, and you're done!


For this LO I used the Yes Please 6*6 paper pad. The background paper is from my stash, I wanted something neutral, that wouldn't take the attention away from the papers and, of course, the photos. I used a couple of stickers from this really cute KI Memories sticker sheet, and that lovely camera sticker I've been hoarding (saving, collecting, guarding?) from an older Dear Lizzy sticker sheet. Sorry that the page is a not very straight in the photo, I painted and distressed the edges a bit, and adhered that painted background paper to white cardstock.



For this last one I knew  wanted to use that cute envelope paper from Lucky Charm. It had the same colors as the pillows in the photo. I used that beautiful distressed red 12*12 paper, also from Lucky Charm. Added a few stickers, some wood veneer cameras and that's it.



 I love using 6*6 pads, the patterns are scaled down, and are really easy and fun to use. I have plenty more paper to use, so more LO on the way!
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts