Let Love Grow

This layout is just packed full of stamps. I used so many...

 
I thought this picture of my daughter would look great in a sorta black and white (and a bit sepia) colors, because the sun glasses have this retro feel to them. I knew i wanted to use this background paper. It's actually a Christmas theme paper, but the B side looks great with all the black. The paper is from Brooklyn Flea (Studio Calico December kit), and so is the stamp set with the tree stump.



For all the embellishments I used a beige Bazzil paper (white was way too bright). Besides black ink I used Soft Stone Shadow ink from Hero Arts, for the tree stump and the hounds tooth pattern.
Stamp sets I used:
PaperTrey Ink Print Hearts set and matching dies
Hero Arts Stamp and Die set
Houndstooth background rubber stamp from Studio Calico
Many Dots from Hero Arts
Ali Edwards Kids Are Cool, this date set, and this one also:).

I added a bit of K&Company Smash tape, and to make it coordinate with everything else I dabbed Soft Stone ink on it, to change the white dots that were too bright.
Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. היי עירית
    ברוכה הבאה לעולם מקסים ומדהים!!
    עולם שאין בו סוף של יצירות
    ואם תרצי עזרה המלצות וכו' בכיף
    עשיתי מנוי
    ומאחלת לך בהצלחה
    ונ.ב. אני בארץ ולא מצליחה לצערי להגיע למפגשים בגלל המרחקים
    לא נורא
    שושי

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts