My inspiration

i want to write a couple of lines about what inspires me. There are endless sources of inspiration on the web. I regularly visit quite a few websites and blogs, and i always find something great. While i can appreciate many styles, there are a few that appeal to me more than the rest.
Today i will mention two of my absolute favorites:

Kelly Perkey has this graphic, modern, colorful, original style that i absolutely adore.  If you haven't been to her blog, go there now-
Kelly Perkey's blog

I discovered Nichol Magouirk through Two peas in a Bucket (another great place for ideas), her layouts always have perfect composition, she's master stamper, and thanks to her i go to sleep every night dreaming of buying the Silhouette Cameo... On her post today she shares her favorite layouts of 2011, and they are all great.

Have a happy new year!

Comments

Popular Posts